Skip to main content

Christmas Serenity

Christmas Serenity
Christmas Season- Quiet Time Serenity

Whenever I can... I try to erase the "In" from "Invisible"

  “I’m not invisible.”

 
When I travel through airports, I notice folks who may seem invisible.
 
For example, have you ever paid attention to the attendants who are stationed in airport bathrooms? In the men’s rooms (as I can only speak to this sector), some have a table and mouthwash. Their job is to keep the bathroom they’re assigned to, clean, sanitary, and nice for us to visit for only a few minutes. Can you imagine how nasty an airport bathroom could become in just one day, if these folks were not so strategically positioned?
 
By mentioning this, I’m not trying in any way to diminish anyone’s value, station in life, or contribution to the greater good. Rather, I try to go out of my way to say hello, tell them “Thank you,” or contribute to their tip jars. Their response is often one of amazement that someone noticed they were there.
 
Whenever I can, I try to erase the “in” from “invisible.”
 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make a "QUOTE" Challenge

As a man it is my wish to positively impact someone's life by certain words or a quote of wisdom that maybe I was known for saying often.  Something to impact a persons thoughts and inspires a healthy habit in their lives each time they think of it.  An example would be something my Uncle told me as I was preparing to go into the Army many years ago. He said: "In the windstorm do not be like a oak tree branch and crack....be like a blade of grass and bend! "  I have never forgot those words.  When life gets stressful we sometimes crack.  Instead... like the blade of grass.... let us bend and bounce back up even though its windy. I am challenging you all.  Kids & Parents to create or write down your favorite quote that you enjoy.  Please share your quote on as a comment on the blog!  Lets see what beautiful wisdom we can be blessed with!  Here is one I created about a year or two ago.  It helps me to work on myself daily and forever!  Give it a try. "Toda