Skip to main content

Christmas Serenity

Christmas Serenity
Christmas Season- Quiet Time Serenity

THE STORY OF THE BLIND GIRL (A sad but important story to be told! Stay humble... Be thankful!)


 

There once was a blind woman who hated herself purely because she could not see. The only person she loved was her boyfriend, as he was always there for her. She said that if she could only see the world, then she would marry him.

One day, someone donated a pair of eyes to her – now she could see everything, including her boyfriend. Her loving boyfriend asked her, “now that you can see the world, will you marry me?”

The woman was shocked when she saw that her boyfriend was blind too, and refused to marry him. Her boyfriend walked away in tears, and wrote a short note to her saying: “Just take care of my eyes, dear.”

Moral of the story: When our circumstances change, so does our mind. Some people may not be able to see the way things were before, and might not be able to appreciate them.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make a "QUOTE" Challenge

As a man it is my wish to positively impact someone's life by certain words or a quote of wisdom that maybe I was known for saying often.  Something to impact a persons thoughts and inspires a healthy habit in their lives each time they think of it.  An example would be something my Uncle told me as I was preparing to go into the Army many years ago. He said: "In the windstorm do not be like a oak tree branch and crack....be like a blade of grass and bend! "  I have never forgot those words.  When life gets stressful we sometimes crack.  Instead... like the blade of grass.... let us bend and bounce back up even though its windy. I am challenging you all.  Kids & Parents to create or write down your favorite quote that you enjoy.  Please share your quote on as a comment on the blog!  Lets see what beautiful wisdom we can be blessed with!  Here is one I created about a year or two ago.  It helps me to work on myself daily and forever!  Give it a try. "Toda